Sensual massage oil to tantalize your senses, Love Potion #17 is made from a blend of ethically cultivated essential oils that leave your skin feeling silky smooth and smelling sweet with just a hint of citrus.
SUTIL message oil is available in two erotic blends…Love Potion #17 and Love Potion #23. Love Potion #17 is SUTIL’s original blend made with Almond Oil, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Cedarwood, Tangerine, Cinnamon, Ginger & Vit. E. The result is a scent that is warm and spicy — the perfect combo to enhance sexual intimacy.
When you breathe in aromatic oils, they travel through your olfactory system to the limbic portion of your brain, which controls your heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, and sexual impulses. This exotic blend, made in the heart of British Vancouver, contains active aphrodisiacs that are known to create a euphoric state and stimulate sexual pleasure through their powerful influence over mind and body.
So, not only does this vegan blend leave your skin feeling silky smooth without an oily residue, SUTIL Love Potions can actually positively impact your overall mood and sexual experience.
A few ways to use the Love Potion...
- Pour a cap-full on the bath to unwind after a busy day. The hot water will warm and relax your muscles while allowing you to enjoy a spa-like sensual aromatherapy experience.
- Use it on your body after showering and/or shaving. Almond Oil and Vitamin E are very moisturizing and will make your skin feel amazing afterwards.
- Apply it as a light perfume. It’s fragrance-free, but with aromatherapy properties.
- For partner-play: use it to sensually massage your partner. Apply it on their genitals during foreplay or wherever tickles their fancy
- Apply it to your genitals during masturbation
Tackling the taboo:
Vaginal dryness is a very common problem and affects more than half of women after the menopause. However, for many reasons, it can occur at any time and can be deeply uncomfortable. It doesn’t only make being intimate with a partner a little bit more difficult but can also make day to day life really hard.
Your vagina and vulva are also incredibly sensitive, so intimate soaps and gels may also cause irritation, inflammation and dryness.
So in 1989, Mellta Swift and Nathanda Swift — specialists in plant Aphrodisiacs — founded Hathor/SUTIL. With concerns about parabens and harsh chemicals in common lubricants, the Swifts decided to create superior lubricants and oils that are as simple and natural as possible, choosing organic and ethically-sourced ingredients from small farms around the world.