**Enjoy shipping fee discount in this December for oversea customers (Malaysia, Australia and Japan)!
For women who want to maximize their chances of conception, kegg gives you the confidence of fertility tracking through cervical mucus sensing technology in 2 minutes a day.
kegg™ is an FDA-registered* fertility tracker that senses cervical fluid —the key indicator to predict your fertile window and when you’re most likely to conceive.
Most women get pregnant from intercourse that did NOT occur on the day of ovulation.
By using advanced sensing technology known as impedance, kegg can help detect your peak fertility and plan ahead with confidence.
(*FDA : USA federal agency for medical device certification)
Wearable trackers can be annoying and disrupt your lifestyle. kegg fits seamlessly into your routine, and there is no need to wear it overnight.
Following a daily reading – which takes only two minutes to complete – kegg will send your data to the cloud for analysis.
In real-time, the device connects to a FREE mobile app that displays daily fertility status, cyclical trends, and fertility predictions.
Fertility predictions are unique to each woman.
With consistent use once a day, you will gain personalized insights into your own fertility pattern. kegg will be at your side and nothing will be left up to chance.
As a bonus, you can use kegg in conjunction with the Kegel feature to exercise your pelvic floor muscles before the reading starts.
Doing Kegels before taking a fertility reading can also increase lubrication and circulation for easier data collection.
- Tracks the most reliable sign of fertility, cervical fluid
- Fertility readings in only 2 minutes every day
- Get the time right - No more guessing for a positive OPK test or temperature shift
- Optional kegel feature to help your pelvic floor exercises
- Free mobile app access – no subscription required
- Membership in the private community
- Online chat support 7 days a week
Why cervical fluid?
Cervical mucus plays a critical role in fertility and conception. Sperm cannot survive in the female reproductive tract without cervical fluid to nourish and sustain them on the journey to the egg.
As a fertile window opens, the hormonal fluctuations create changes in the electrolyte levels of cervical fluid. kegg detects these daily changes and displays your fertile days in the free kegg app.
Did you know that ovulation only happens within one day? Once the egg is released from the ovary, it only has 12 to 24 hours to be fertilized. With the help of cervical fluid, sperm can be kept alive for a few days.
Women typically have the most fertile cervical fluid 2-3 days before ovulation. Intercourse on these days tend to offer the best chances for conception and kegg can help to predict a more accurate fertile window in comparison to probability-based options such as period tracking apps and counting methods.
When is kegg right for you?
Best suited for women that:
- Are trying to get pregnant
- Have regular ovulatory cycles, 21-40 days in length
- Off hormonal birth control nor IUD and their ovulatory cycles have returned
- Are at least 6 weeks postpartum and have had at least 2 menstrual cycles beyond 6 weeks postpartum.
- Experience or have been diagnosed with any pelvic floor disorder
- Are diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Have any active sexually transmitted diseases
How to use:
- Pick a consistent 2 hour time frame to take your reading each day. Find a comfortable position and connect your kegg with the app to start your reading.
- Fully insert the ball-shaped part of the kegg inside your vagina with the tail remaining outside, facing forward.
- You'll feel one vibration to signal that the reading has begun and two vibrations when the reading is complete.
- View your results on the cycle graph. you can record other fertility notes such as BBT, sexual activity, LH tests, and more.
- Purchase includes: kegg fertility tracker, complete charging set, accompanying mobile app, plug adapter (from A to G type)
- Size: At its widest point, kegg’s kegel ball is ~25.1mm in width. The body length is 50mm. To put this into perspective, the kegg device is about the size of a bottle of nail polish.
- Made from: 100% medical grade silicone, gold-plated stainless steel
- Doubles as a kegel ball
- FDA registered in the United States and HSA registered in Singapore
- Discreet packaging
To learn more about kegg, head to their US site here.
If you are purchasing outside of Singapore:
**Enjoy shipping fee discount to Australia, Japan and Malaysia***
- Australia / Japan* : SGD 10
- Malaysia* : Free shipping
*Custom Tax will be applied to Japan and Malaysia at the destination*
- It is applicable for personal use only with buyer's own responsibility and not for reselling.
- International shipping fee can be found on the Check-Out page. It shows the market rate at the time of purchase.
- Custom fees and tax need to be paid by the buyer at the destination country if applicable.
*The following table shows the approximate fees of international purchase in the respective currencies for reference, based on the exchange rate as of 10th Jan 2022.
Please note that these prices are subject to change based on the daily exchange rate applied by your credit card company and shipping rate.
|Malaysia (MYR)||Australia (AUD)||Japan (JPY)|
Product Price (Sales price in red)
|Estimated Shipping fee||17 > Free||14 > SGD10 (AUD10)||1,500 > SGD10 (JPY850)|
|Estimated Custom Tax and GST||116||0.00||3,300→3,000|
|Estimated total fee||
1,283 MYR →
|395 AUD→ 353 AUD||
Tackling the taboo:
Fertility is more than about making babies.
From understanding your body’s hormonal patterns after coming off birth control to connecting the dots between your cycle and unexplained symptoms (bloating, headaches, acne — sounds familiar?)
kegg fertility tracking empowers women with knowledge about their own bodies.
Cervical fluid is a key fertility sign that reveals the hormonal changes throughout a woman’s reproductive cycle.
But historically, women have only been able to access knowledge about their own cervical fluid patterns by using an “au naturel” way: with their fingers and some tissue paper.
This method leaves a lot up to guesswork, especially for those struggling with irregular cycles.
At kegg, their 2-in-1 fertility tracker gives women an objective method to detect the fertile window and possible ovulation.
Users highly praise the device because it requires only 2 minutes a day for testing, it is easy to use, and it gives them unique insight into their own cervical fluid pattern directly on the kegg app.
Please refer to our blog to understand more about kegg and it's benefits.