The intuitive fertility tracker that helps you detect your fertile window and possible ovulation up to 7 days in advance. kegg™ measures the electrolyte levels of cervical fluid, the key fertility sign that the body naturally produces as it approaches ovulation.
As a bonus, you can opt in to perform kegel exercises to help strengthen your pelvic floor muscle.
kegg is easy to use, rechargeable, and the tests take only 2 minutes per day! Many women make kegg either a part of their morning or evening routine, using it while brushing their teeth or laying in bed. Shaped like a kegel ball and smaller than an egg, kegg is a body-safe, medical device that takes the guesswork out of fertility tracking.
How to use:
- Connect your kegg with the app to start the test. Once you're ready, find a comfortable position to test.
- Insert the ball-shaped part of the kegg inside your vagina with the tail remaining outside, facing forward.
- You’ll feel one vibration to signal that the test has started and two vibrations when the test is done. To ensure the highest safety, the radio connection is turned off during tests.
- View your results on the cycle graph and as a daily fertility score. You can record other fertility notes such as BBT, sexual activity, and LH test.
- Purchase includes: kegg fertility tracker, complete charging set, accompanying mobile app, plug adapter (from A to G type)
- Size: At its widest point, kegg’s kegel ball is ~25.1mm in width. The body length is 50mm. To put this into perspective, the kegg device is about the size of a bottle of nail polish.
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone, gold-plated stainless steel
- Doubles as a kegel ball
- FDA registered in the United States
- Discreet packaging
To learn more about kegg, head to their US site here.
Tackling the taboo:
Fertility is more than about making babies. From understanding your body’s hormonal patterns after coming off birth control to connecting the dots between your cycle and unexplained symptoms (bloating, headaches, acne — sounds familiar?) — fertility tracking empowers women with knowledge about their own bodies.
Cervical fluid is a key fertility sign that reveals the hormonal changes throughout a woman’s reproductive cycle. But historically, women have only been able to access knowledge about their own cervical fluid patterns by using an “au naturel” way: with their fingers and some tissue paper. This method leaves a lot up to guesswork, especially for those struggling with irregular cycles.
At kegg, their 2-in-1 fertility tracker gives women an objective method to detect the fertile window and possible ovulation. Users highly praise the device because it requires only 2 minutes a day for testing, it is easy to use, and it gives them unique insight into their own cervical fluid pattern directly on the kegg app.