A human- and environmentally-friendly menstrual cup carefully designed to keep you comfortable and clean for up to 12 hours created by upscale Korean sexual wellness brand EVE
EVE menstrual cup is made from soft, medical-grade silicone that can be bent freely, allowing for easy insertion and removal. The cup features a measurement scale, so you can check the amount of menstrual blood collected.
The cup is designed for comfortable use during exercise or long periods of time outdoors. Newcomers to the cup can use it with a sanitary pad or period underwear for extra support.
- 100% medical-grade silicone (BPA and chemical-free)
- Advised to use for 4-6 hours but can be worn for up to 12 hours
- Endurance temperature: -40 ℃ to + 250 ℃
- Certified vegan and PETA-approved
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Discreet packaging
Choosing your size:
EVE cup is available in 2 sizes. Please use the following reference guide to choose the correct size for your flow.
- Small size is recommended for those who use 5 to 6 menstrual pads on a heavy bleed day.
- Large size is recommended for those who use 6 to 7 menstrual pads on a heavy bleed day.
How to use the EVE cup:
Before and after use, sterilize your EVE cup in boiling water (5 mins) and pat it dry. Do not use alcohol, detergent and sharp items when you wash it. After washing, store the cup in a cool and dry place.
Recommended to use the cup with EVE's Disinfection Pot for easy cleaning within 3 minutes.
Tips to fold your menstrual cup:
Tackling the taboo:
Sexual issues are still taboo for many Asian countries, especially women. EVE is a sexual healthcare brand that was launched to change awareness of sexuality based on the core values of "health," "nature," and "equality."
EVE products are for those who value themselves and their partners, those who pursue a sustainable life, and those who wish for the right to love themselves and someone with peace of mind.