100% organic tea - recommended for those experiencing fatigue, stress and bad sleep.
Suitable for prenatal and postnatal recovery
Whether you are going through a restless period or going through parenthood, a clear mental state is required for a good night’s sleep. The Calming Blend from Whitetree Tea uses herbs that are recognized to help strengthen the connection between body and mind.
It is a made with a gently-flavoured chamomile, it is perfect to drink during times when you may be experiencing stomach or menstrual pain and even pregnancy discomfort.
Along with the refreshing taste of the lemon balm, you can also expect peppermint flavours infused in this blend.
Chamomile / Peppermint / Lemon Balm / Oatstraw / Cornflower / Calendula
Blend of 6 herbs that are widely recognized with health benefits:
- Peppermint: Believed to have calming effects and a popular traditional remedy for a number of conditions such as nausea, indigestion, flatulence and menstrual pains.
- Chamomile: Well-known for its relaxing properties to improve sleep quality, calm anxiety and settle upset stomachs.
- Cornflower: Used to make medicine to treat fever, constipation and water retention.
- Lemon balm: Said to soothe symptoms of stress, help you to relax and boost your mood. Also used for stomach acid and fighting viral infections.
- Oat straw: May improve digestion, reduce inflammation, relieve stress and energize the body naturally.
- Calendula: Restorative effect on postpartum damaged skin, mucous membranes, and blood vessels
- 100% organic signature tea blend
- No sugar and no chemicals used
- Package comes with 12 teabags (12-28 cups) / 25 teabags (25-60 cups)
- Made in Japan
How to drink & store
- You can make 2-3 cups (500ml to 700ml) with each teabag. Try to make the full amount at once instead of reusing the teabag.
- Brew with 100℃ boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes for better extraction of the herbs
- After cooling, you can put in the refrigerator and enjoy as a cold drink
- Store in a dark and cool place away from direct sunlight. Storing in the refrigerator is recommended.
Whitetree Herbal Blends use premium-quality herbs sourced directly from sustainable and organic farms across the world. All of Whitetree’s herbs were grown free of synthetic chemicals and using ethical farming methods. The result is herbs with the freshest aroma and a healthy vibrant glow like no other herbs. Each bag of Whitetree Herbal Tea is measured, blended and poured by hand, ensuring each cup is just right.
Tackling the taboo:
No matter the stage of life you find yourself in, you can experience various types of stress - at home, work, relationships, friendships, parenthood. The list is endless. It is especially prominent for women vulnerable to hormonal changes that happen during their menstrual cycles, during pregnancy/postpartum or menopause where they often feel a change in their moods, depression or fatigue. They all show significant changes in their body system.
It’s important to listen to your body, take a breath and slow down. Surround yourself with your favorite items and tools that help relax and calm you.
Selfcare is not a luxury, it’s a necessity.