You are not the only one who worries about urine leakage when you sneeze, laugh or jump. Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles with Kegel exercises can help improve a variety of health goals, from bladder control to speeding up post-baby recovery.
Perifit is a Kegel Exerciser designed by world-class physiotherapists that lets you control video games with your pelvic floor. As the only connected device that uses a unique patented double pressure-sensor technology, Perifit can identify faulty contractions, guide your movement, and track your progress.
After inserting Perifit into your vagina, connect it to the Perifit app, and the force sensor built into the device will measure the pressure of the pelvic movements and send data to the app.
On the app, you will unlock fun smartphone games as you continue to reach your exercise goals set by your virtual coach. Exercise with confidence and bring joy to working out those powerful sets of muscles that do so much to support wellbeing.
How to use:
- Download the app and connect via Bluetooth
- Insert the Perifit Kegel Exerciser probe inside the vagina
- For first time users, launch the Practice Mode and experiment with the app to find out how to contract your pelvic floor muscles with the most accurate technique.
- We recommend training at least 30 minutes a week. You can train only once a week or train 5 minutes a day. It’s up to you! Play a game and track your progress via real-time biofeedback to see lasting results.
(Using Perifit for the first time? Please see the detailed instructions here)
- Unique patented double pressure-sensor technology for real-time biofeedback
- 6 guided exercise training programs designed by doctors
- Designed to comfortably fit all body types and accurately measure your lift strength
- US FDA-registered and CE certified medical device made of a waterproof medical grade silicone. Perifit is BPA-free, Phthalates-free and Ethyl Acetate-free.
- The device probe is 3.1 inches / 8.3 cm long with a diameter of 0.8 inches / 2.8cm.
- Made with medical-grade silicone
- Compatible with iPhone / iPad running iOs 11 or above, any Android smartphone or tablet running Android 5 or above.
- This device is battery-operated, allowing 5+ years of training without the need to charge. If battery runs out before 5 years, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Discreet shipping and packaging
Note: Perifit should not be used if you are pregnant or experience severe pelvic floor disorders. If you are currently pregnant, we recommend you perform Kegels manually and resume Perifit 6 weeks after delivery.
If you are purchasing outside of Singapore:
- It is applicable for personal use only with buyer's own responsibility and not for reselling.
- International shipping fee can be found on the Check-Out page. It shows the market rate at the time of purchase.
- Custom fees and tax need to be paid by the buyer at the destination country if applicable.
*The following table shows the approximate fees of international purchase in the respective currencies for reference, based on the exchange rate as of 12 Aug 2021.
Please note that these prices are subject to change based on the daily exchange rate applied by your credit card company and shipping rate.
|Malaysia (MYR)||Australia (AUD)||Japan (JPY)|
|Product Price (as of 12Aug21)||RM 718.00||$232.00||￥18,600|
|Estimated Shiping fee||RM 21.00 (e.g.KL)||$30.00 (e.g.Sydney)||
|Estimted Custom Tax and GST||RM 74.00||$0.00||￥2,200|
|Estimated total fee||RM 813.00||$262.00||￥23,400|
Tackling the Taboo:
1 in 3 women suffer from pelvic floor disorders such as stress-urinary incontinence (SUI) and pelvic organ prolapse (POP). It is a worldwide problem that affects the quality of life for many but they tend to hold back the problem since they feel too embarrassed to talk about it. Perifit is on a mission to bring back confidence from the inside out.
Strengthening your pelvic floor goes beyond tightening your muscles for sexual pleasure. The set of muscles that sits like a hammock between the tailbone and pubic bone supports everything from basic needs like the ability to stand and control your pee, to heroic work like giving birth and post-baby recovery.
Perifit believes that you deserve to live without the painful effects of incontinence, prolapse and weak pelvic floor. Their mission was to create the best kegel exercise design by world-class physiotherapists and you can strengthen the muscle with fun exercise and enhance your emotional and physical wellbeing.
Ready to have some fun?