"The first hands-free pumping bra with automated breast massage"
Lilu mimics motions recommended by lactation experts to help you express more milk in less time, so you can spend more time with your baby and most importantly, you.
Research shows that breast massage while breastfeeding can result in 50% more milk per session.
It can help alleviate clogged ducts and some of the discomfort that comes with engorgement (i.e. painfully overfull of milk).
While breast massage is helpful, the reality is massage makes pumping even more exhausting and time-consuming. So, this femtech company from the United States used technology to empower new moms and help them reach their breastfeeding goals.
- The Lilu massage bra is highly adjustable as your body changes. Velcro shoulder straps and waistband for a perfect fit, allowing more freedom of movement while pumping.
- Ultra soft & breathable, moisture-wicking, and anti-bacterial fabric for the best comfort.
- Compatible with standard suction breast pumps and flanges for superior bottle support.
* Pumping kit is NOT included in the Lilu package
- What's included:
- Hands-free bra with pockets. Wear it alone or clip it onto your nursing bra.
- Massage cushions. It perfectly mimics massage motions recommended by lactation experts.
- Rechargeable controller. Turns the massage on/off and adjusts massage levels. Lasts for 2 hours of pumping.
- USB charging cable. Pro tip: you can charge the controller while pumping.
- Bonus Carry pouch. Bring your setup with you anywhere.
- Fabric: 3 layers of fabric to provide optimal support while keeping it breathable. Made with cotton 23%, polyester 38%, spandex 2%, SBR Neoprene 37%
- Lasts for a full day of pumping and rechargeable via micro-USB.
- No undressing needed. Simply wear it on top of a nursing bra or tank.
- Low and high settings for massage strength
- Invented in New York. FDA registered.
- To find your postpartum bra size, please add one band size and one cup size to your bra size on the chart if you’re pregnant
- Size S and M are available. If you wish to have a larger size, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-order.
Wear Lilu in 4 easy steps:
How to use Lilu:
Caring for Lilu:
- Lilu can be washed by hand (recommended) or in a washing machine on a cold cycle. Remove the controller and massage cushions when washing.
- If machine washing, place the bra in a mesh bag to protect the straps
- Lay the bra flat to air-dry
- The Massage cushions and the controller can be cleaned with wet wipes in case they come in contact with milk. We recommend that you clean these parts at least once a week
- You can wear the Lilu Massage Bra with these pumps:
- Spectra S1 and S2™
- Medela Pump in Style, Freestyle, Swing, Sonata™
- Lansinoh™, Ameda™, Avent™, Baby Buddha™ - basically any pump with standard flanges.
If you are purchasing outside of Singapore:
- It is applicable for personal use only and not for reselling.
- International shipping fee can be found on the Check-Out page. It shows the market rate at the time of purchase.
- Custom fees and tax need to be paid by the buyer at the destination country if applicable.
*The following table shows the approximate fees of international purchase in the respective currencies for reference, based on the exchange rate as of 31 July 2021.
Please note that these prices are subject to change based on the daily exchange rate applied by your credit card company and shipping rate.
|Malaysia (MYR)||Australia (AUD)||Japan (JPY)|
|Product Price (as of 31Jul21)||RM 842.40||$272.70||￥21,816|
|Estimated Shipping fee||RM 93.60 (e.g. KL)||$50.50 (e.g. Sydney)||￥7,353 (e.g. Tokyo)|
|Estimated Custom Tax and GST||RM 93.60||$0.00||￥3,000|
|Estimated total fee||RM 1,029.60||$323.20||￥32,169|
Tackling the taboo:
Most moms dread going back to work because of pumping. Pumping is time-consuming, requires special equipment, and takes up a lot of time.
Mothers can spend over 500 hours pumping in the first year. It can be emotionally draining, but for most mothers, they will put in the effort for their little newborn.
By having a femtech product such as Lilu, mothers can free up their time to relax or do whatever they want, notBlogs about Lilu User Review tying up their hands further.